Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Something, something?

I kind of feel this pull towards something I am supposed to be doing. I always feel that way, but since Austin died, it has gotten stronger. Maybe its just the feeling that life is too short and too tragic to spend time doing stuff you dont enjoy, but I do feel there is something around the corner. I just need to be patient so I can figure out what it is. Unfortunately, patience is not my strong point. Its right up there with expressing my feelings. I have thrown around a lot of ideas about what that "something" is supposed to be. Sometimes that feeling is so strong I feel like the answer is right in front of me and I just need to reach out and grab it and other times I can not feel it at all and I feel like I am aimlessly drifting and a little lost. So if you have found my "something" could you let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment